Business & Real Estate Litigation
Our attorneys have:
- Tried cases in California Superior Court, United States District Court, and United States Bankruptcy Court.
- Represented individual buyers and sellers as well as real estate brokers and agents in mediation, arbitration, and lawsuits to enforce property sales contracts and escrows, to set aside sales contracts, and to collect or dispute broker commissions.
- Successfully prosecuted and defended appeals in state and federal court.
- Represented real estate investors and commercial property owners in disputes over real property purchases.
- Represented commercial landlords in unlawful detainer and breach of lease lawsuits.
- Represented small and large business owners in disputes over trade secrets and unfair competition.
- Represented corporations and partnerships as well as shareholders and partners in disputes over buy-outs, dissolutions, and breaches of fiduciary duty.
Attorneys Specializing in Business & Real Estate Litigation