Commercial Collection & Creditor Rights
Our attorneys have:
- Prosecuted replevin actions, obtaining a writ of possession to recover personal property collateral.
- Assisted clients in foreclosing deeds of trust, judicially and non-judicially.
- Conducted personal property foreclosures under the Uniform Commercial Code, disposing of personal property collateral at public and private sales.
- Obtained the appointment of receivers, both prejudgment and for purposes of judgment enforcement.
- Given programs and seminars on compliance with consumer protection statutes such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Represented court-appointed receivers as their attorney.
- Obtained prejudgment writs of attachment.
- Represented claimants under the Perishable Agricultural Communities Act (“PACA”).
- Collected all types of commercial claims, including commissions, finder’s fees, royalties, commercial lease and installment sale deficiencies, professional fees, and promissory notes.
- Domesticated and enforced foreign and sister state judgments.
- Performed levies of execution and garnishments.
- Successfully pursued collateral located in Mexico.
- Represented Mexican clients in cross-border litigation.
- Prosecuted and defended claims under the Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
Here are answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about Commercial Collection & Creditor Rights
Attorneys Specializing in Commercial Collection & Creditor Rights