Landlord & Tenant
Our attorneys have:
- Prosecuted commercial eviction actions, obtaining a writ of possession to recover possession of real property.
- Prosecuted post-foreclosure evictions and ejectment proceedings.
- Negotiated and drafted commercial leases.
- Represented landlords in tenant bankruptcy proceedings.
- Documented and enforced secured financing transactions involving leasehold deeds of trust and fixture filings.
- Defended landlords against unfair business practice cases brought under Business & Professions Code section 17200.
- Prosecuted and defended post-possession litigation alleging breach of commercial leases.
- Handled mediation, arbitration, trial, and post-trial matters in commercial unlawful detainer and lease disputes.
- Defended landlords and tenants in mechanic’s lien litigation.
- Defended ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) litigation.
- Given programs and seminars on commercial leases and evictions.
Attorney Specializing in Landlord & Tenant