Lending & Commercial Transactions
Our attorneys have:
- Documented and closed loans secured by real and personal property.
- Prepared notes, loan agreements, deeds of trust, guarantees (including non-recourse and “carveout” guarantees), environmental indemnity agreements, borrower certifications, closing instructions, and many other types of loan documents.
- Counseled lenders on compliance with California usury laws.
- Lectured on drafting and enforcement issues under the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Documented and perfected security interests in special collateral such as fixtures, intellectual property, notes and other instruments, LLC membership interests, and deposit accounts.
- Prepared and reviewed form commercial contracts, invoices, and shipping documents.
- Lectured on compliance with California and federal laws prohibiting “predatory lending.”
- Issued opinion letters as borrower’s counsel and lender’s counsel.
- Advised on “bankruptcy proofing” settlement agreements.
Attorneys Specializing in Lending & Commercial Transactions
Read Our Blog