Probate, Trust & Conservatorship Litigation
Our attorneys have:
- Represented trustees and beneficiaries in trust contests, accounting disputes, actions to remove a trustee, court actions for breach of fiduciary duty by a trustee, and actions to recover property in which the trust has an interest.
- Represented executors, administrators, and beneficiaries in will contests, accounting disputes, disputes over who is entitled to receive estate property, court actions to determine heirs of an estate, actions to prevent foreclosure of estate property, disputes over title to estate property, and actions to recover property in which the estate has an interest.
- Represented estates, trusts, and beneficiaries in court actions involving an oral agreement by the decedent to bequeath certain property to someone not named in the will or trust.
- Represented petitioners and proposed conservatees in conservatorship petition hearings and contested conservatorships.
- Handled post-death trust administration.
- Handled probate of estates.
- Appeared in trials, mediations and appeals in the San Diego Probate Court and the San Diego Court of Appeal.
Attorney Specializing in Probate, Trust & Conservatorship Litigation